This is an outdoor knife that is ideal for your next adventure. The ergonomic barrel-shaped polymer handle features a soft friction grip, finger guard, and a 2.0 mm thick profile-ground blade made of recycled Swedish stainless steel, which provides both strength and stability in every cut. The polymer sheath is symmetrical, making it suitable for both right and left-handed. The blade hasn’t been polished/buffed and the spine corners are sharp, which make excellent use with a fire starter. The adventure awaits!
*Light Duty: This knife is for construction and craft work. This means that we have prioritized a sharp and durable edge, which means that the spine will not be ground but polished. Therefore, it’s not compatible with a fire starter.
- Standard Blade Length: 59mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Knife Length: 145 mm
- Total Length: 153 mm
- Net Weight: 80.0 g (Light Duty 78.8 g)
- Steel Type: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TPE-rubber
- Handedness: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Edge Protection: Polymer Sheath
- Sheath Orientation: Left, Right
- Blade Shape: Straight
- Blunt Tip: No
- Fire Steel Compatible: Yes
- Flex Grade: Stiff